Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Columbus Ohio

My dad cares so much about me and my education that he is saying i can't go to columbus Ohio this weekend. So my dad leaves tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until sunday night I hope he has alot of fun because he is as excited if not more excided than I am. But thats ok I will go to the next one hopefully. The people that run the event are expecting alot of drag racers and I hope they recive alot of spectators and fellow drag racers. I want to go so badly but my dad won't let which sucks a lot.

Even though drag racing is fun and all but if the track does not look the best it takes a little bit out of drag racing. So the nice the track the better the weekend or day is. For example a desecnt track would be ST.Thomas because the burn out box has small pot holes and the track surfice is a little rough. But that track is a track you would go to just for fun. Then you wouls compare to Norwalk Ohio which is 50 acres of pavement and a beautiful track. Well thats all for this time I will tell you more next time bye.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you can't go to the drag races with your dad. I'm sure you'll be able to go another time :) All the hole in the tracks that you were talking about, doesn't that make things very dangerous for the drivers? Hopefully everytings secure!!
    Thanks again for the blog update and keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete