Tuesday, June 5, 2012

last and final blog

well today I am going to say my good byes and fairwells. I had alot of fun posting about my favorite thing to do. Drag racing is one of the most exciting sporting events out there. I have only been posting about mopar drag racing but there is a lot of event out there for the chevy and ford fans. The first friday of every month at milan dragway there are these guys that are really insane. They go 3.5 seconds in 1/8 of a mile on a 10 inch wide tires. I went to an event whete one guy took off and like 100 feet later his door flew off so he let off the gas and got back on it then another 100 feet later  
 sometging else went out of the car so he let off the gas then went on the gas agian and he still went 7.5 seconds in the quarter of a mile whichis really fast. But in order to go that fast you need alot of money. But if you have sponsers it's not to bad because they pay your entry fee and gas and like $50 000 for parts a year. Sponcers are a good thing to have if you want to go really fast unless if you have a couple million in the bank to pay your crew andgas and parst and entry which is average $75.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the blogs you've posted this past semester. It's been great reading about a sport that I knew barely anything about. You taught me a lot. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. What a fascinating sport. Terrifying! Good job!

    ReplyDelete