Thursday, May 3, 2012

hey there





Today I am not going to be as specific as i usually I am but i am going to show you guys the worst drag racing crashes of all time, this is just a 8.5 second car that this happened to. I don't know exactly what happened to the car in order for this deadly crash. In my opinion i think when he pulled his parachute his left rear tire locked up and it dragged him to the wall and it car is/was destroyed. It's just a matter of seconds you could be saying I think this is the best past I have ever made then your car goes to the wall in a split second and the best thing to do if and when your car starts to barrel roll, you take your arms an touch the opposite shoulder and hold it there.

In the second one he made if out alive. When he crashed he was traveling at a speed of 500 k/ph somewhere in Australia. In my opinion i thank all the safety preclusions they make before letting these guys go down the track. For example when they are building the chassis the have to be simultaneously welded. If one of the two welders finish even 1 second before the other they have to restart which sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment