Monday, April 2, 2012

Drag Racing Mopar fans






When I was 15 years old, my mom, my dad, acouple of friends and i where at ST.Thomas dragway and my dad let me drive my mom's 1971 panther pink dodge demon down the track. I went 15.42 seconds @ 88.75 m/ph which is 143 k/ph in 1320 feet which is the length of a quater mile.

These 3 cars above are my dad's and my mom's, the pink one is my moms, the purple and the bleu are my dad's. eventualy one day they will all be mine. the purpleand the pink one are street cars but you can drag race them and the bleu one is just made for drag racing but with a few easy steps we can make it back to a street car. By putting a back seat, seat belts gas tank (because right there is a what people call a fuel cell which is simmilar but fuel cells are aloty smaller) , street tires and thats about all it would need to get transfered back to a street car.

In my opinion street racing is better than drag racing because there is always different twist and turns at any point but to be safer and not have a chance to get put in  jail by the police because street racing is ilegal but drag racing you can go as fast as you would like if you have the money and the faster you go the more you are putting your life in danger and you don't have to get worrieyd about gettting chought  by the cops.  

1 comment:

  1. im a fan of cars like that dont know much but still a fan :D

    ReplyDelete