Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome mopar fans across the world!

I am here to talk to all the mopar fans across the world that enjoy classic Dodge, Plymouths, Chrysler cars. I grew up around and working on 1970-1974 Plymouth Dusters and 1971-1972 Dodge Demons. My dad has a 1971 plumb crazy purple Dodge Demon street car my mom has 1971 panther pink Dodge Demon and my dad has a 1972 B-5 Blue Dodge Demon drag car. Well there is a little about me and my family. My favorite classic mopar is a plumb crazy purple 1970 Hemi Dodge Challenger. My dream car would have to be a 8 second hemi challenger or a nice 1970 360 Dodge Challenger street car. Here are some dates for all mopar events. Columbus Ohio May 18-20, Monster mopar Weekend June 8-9-10 ST. Louis Missouri, Milan Michigan mopar day July 14, Marion county Ohio July 27-28-29, Tristate Ohio Augest 24-25-26, Norwalk Ohio septmber 14-15-16 and Monster Mopar weekend Indianapolis Indiana. tune in next week i will post some more dates and i will name all of the classic mopars that ever excisted. Every one has there own opinion on what there favorite car is so comment your favorite kind of older mopar please and thank you. I will see you next time     

3 comments:

  1. The demon is a pretty sick car, I've seen a couple of them out at the grand ben drag strip, I go at least a couple times a year to see them drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I don't run into too many people that love Mopar, everyone is always into Ford because of the mustang. Don't get me wrong, it's a good car, but overrated. and I would have to say that my favorite Mopar vehicle would have to be the 71 Plymouth 440 HEMI Cuda, powerful car with looks to match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know way more about mopar then me and i think i will enjoy the rest of your post and i like all the pictures you put up ther are really nice. Hey ginger dont forget about the ford GT 500

    ReplyDelete